Friday 25 January 2008

Venice









On 14th i did have a Manchester layover, but someone wanted to swap with me for a Venice layover on 13th!! somehwere i have always wanted to go!


We got there about 1pm, we went straight out, the hotel was a little way from the centre so we had to get a bus and then as its all canels we took a boat into the centre.


It was very cold and raining which made it hard for me to take any decent pictures!!


We had a quick walk towards the cathedral and were so cold and getting wet that we had to go inside so went into an italian restaurant. I had some lovely wine with spagetti bolognaise with meatballs! yum!


After dinnerwe walked round for a while looking at the different shops all sellng lovely masks for the masque parade, so i had to get one!!


Soon it was time to make our way back to the hotel and crash out!


In the morning i went to the hotel breakfast, a lovely buffet, and i justchilled out reading my book.


I really want to see more of Venice and in the summer months next time, so hopefully i will get another layover there or even use my discounts to have a trip over with Gav.

No comments: